Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Tribute To Brian Pollock




This is a video of Brian doing his work of Art. He is amazing isn't he!!!!! I work with him in the Terminator show at Universal Studios. Today was his last day at work at Universal. He is going to live his dream and do his act all over the East coast mainly and live near The Florida Keys. He is also going to be a Captain of his own boat. I admire him for going and living his dream you go Brian. i got to cut his hair before he left. I told him to not pay me for it, but he did anyway. Well I got a pair of #2 Bamboo knitting needles with the money he gave me. I will always think of him when I use them. Thanks Brian. Good luck in all of your endeavors.

I know you may not see this next video very well, but it is Brian's Final performance of today. He says he will be back as a casual, and try to pick up some shifts, so we may see him soon. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Well hear it is.

I had so much fun working with him. He has many interesting things to talk about. I love talking to people like that. I admire people that have a goal and get to that point their life when they can reach there goals or move towards them. Good Luck Brian!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!!