Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
My other sister and her husband Greg found a little quiet time for a smooch. They were sharing a dessert together. Isn't that sweet?
I couldn't go this whole post without bringing up my crafting. I crocheted this snowman out of fabric a couple of years ago. He is a little over 2 Ft. tall. I also made one for my in laws. It really didn't take that long to make. When we got home that day we put together more toys for the boys. Train tracks, Lego's, and Cars stuff. I forgot to take a picture of the handmade gifts I made this year. I will post the gift set for the blog contest when I get it done, which will be tomorrow. The felted basket has to dry for a day.
Oh, Don't forget about my contest on Dec. 2nd post. Deadline is Dec. 31st at midnight. I will be working, so I won't be able to post until I wake up in the morning. Good luck to all!!!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I just want to hug and squeeze them. I got these photos for their grandparents. They've been bugging me for pictures of them. I am so glad I did. The photographer was awesome. I thought Aidan was not going to be good, but he loved it. I may be biased, but they sure are cute. Barry says they get it from him. What do you think?
This is a photo of us in Cades Cove. Barry has a fierce goatee going on, don't mess with him, that goatee has super human powers. He has shaved it off since the trip. Now he is just Super handsome Barry. I am off to get more Christmas knitting done. Yikes one more day!!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
This picture is priceless. She told me Santa wasn't real, and yet here she is. I had to ask him what she wanted to surprise her. I hope it works. We had so much fun that day. I love everything about Christmas. I like for it to last longer than one day. I try to celebrate Christmas every weekend in December, whether it is decorating, driving around and looking at other lights on homes, Making things for Christmas, and going to theme parks. Christmas is my favorite time of year.
Don't forget about my contest if you haven't entered it yet. It is in the Dec. 2nd post on this blog, good luck. Happy holidays!!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
to do a Meme. Here are my rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here is mine:
1. I wish I grew up in the Victorian Era. I love the way they dress, the culture, and way of life. I would love to have a home in the mountains and live off of the land the way they did back then. I have a horticulture degree, so I would be able to grow my own food, and i know how to sew, knit, crochet. The only thing left out is that I would need to learn how to cook the food I grow. I am not the greatest cook.
2. I wanted to be an Air Force Pilot, But my lack of enthusiasm for going to school for 4 years crushed that dream. I was 21 years old and at that time thought 4 years was a lifetime. So, I became a hairstylist instead. It took less than a year of schooling for that degree.
3. I am a twin!!!! I secretly wish every time I get pregnant that I hope it is twins. I have 3 kids now, none of which are twins. If I have twins the next time I will have 5. Yikes!!! Well then there will be more help to plow the fields :)
4. I love The Brady Bunch!!!!!!!!
5. I am really scared of heights, but I love the feeling of being scared you know the part when your stomach gets that squishy feeling, and then when I am on the ground the feeling of relief. I know it is weird because at my job I am in the air often. It is a love / hate relationship.
6. Lastly, I love to clean, It feels so good to have everything in order. (If only I had more time and energy to do it).
Here are the people I tagged: Have Fun!!!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Here is the Christmas tree, while I think it is pretty, I think I am prejudice to the Universal Studios Christmas tree.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Dont' forget to check out the Dec. 2nd post and enter my contest.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod