I am still working on my Christmas gifts. I am having trouble with one part of it. I hope I don't have to give up and buy commercially. I wanted the gift to be completely handmade. I must keep trying. Well I was tagged by http://www.michellesstitchwitchery.blogspot.com/
to do a Meme. Here are my rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here is mine:
1. I wish I grew up in the Victorian Era. I love the way they dress, the culture, and way of life. I would love to have a home in the mountains and live off of the land the way they did back then. I have a horticulture degree, so I would be able to grow my own food, and i know how to sew, knit, crochet. The only thing left out is that I would need to learn how to cook the food I grow. I am not the greatest cook.
2. I wanted to be an Air Force Pilot, But my lack of enthusiasm for going to school for 4 years crushed that dream. I was 21 years old and at that time thought 4 years was a lifetime. So, I became a hairstylist instead. It took less than a year of schooling for that degree.
3. I am a twin!!!! I secretly wish every time I get pregnant that I hope it is twins. I have 3 kids now, none of which are twins. If I have twins the next time I will have 5. Yikes!!! Well then there will be more help to plow the fields :)
4. I love The Brady Bunch!!!!!!!!
5. I am really scared of heights, but I love the feeling of being scared you know the part when your stomach gets that squishy feeling, and then when I am on the ground the feeling of relief. I know it is weird because at my job I am in the air often. It is a love / hate relationship.
6. Lastly, I love to clean, It feels so good to have everything in order. (If only I had more time and energy to do it).
Here are the people I tagged: Have Fun!!!
2 days ago