Friday, November 27, 2009

My Many Thanks

visit greenworkscleaners.com
  This Thanksgiving I want to make a point to show my appreciation to those that greatly impact my life. My husband is the one that really keeps this family going. With all the many directions our family goes. Barry holds us together. I love you Barry with everything that I am. I am blessed to share my journey in life with you. Events in our life have been difficult and you are always there to pick me up. You are an amazing Husband. My Father, he is the strongest man I know. He just keeps on going no matter what is going on in his life. He warms my heart with all the kind and thoughtful  things that he does. He has filled my belly full on many occasion as well as fun playing golf. Your selfless acts do not go unnoticed. I also want to thank you for guiding me and giving me knowledge over the last several months. You are so smart. It blows my mind all the things you know. I love you Dad!!  You are special and dear to my heart. My mom... she is an amazing women. She can do it all and get it done. She has been a major part in my life since I had my daughter Ashley. I have grown very close to her over the past 12 years. She is also very selfless. She helps so many people and she is very talented. I am blessed to have her for a mother. My twin sister Cindy, There are no words that can really explain how Cindy means to me. She is my other me. Only twins really can understand the bond that we share. She has been there with me since day 1 literally. She has recently moved out of state and because she isn't in the next town anymore I feel a great emptiness in my heart. Words can't express the sorrow I feel knowing I can't hop into my car to go and spend the afternoon with her. I love you Cindy and miss you deeply. All my kids.....Ashley, you bring such joy to my life. I love the person you are and growing into. You are a beautiful thoughtful daughter. Austin, You give me fun and challenging experiences everyday. Meaning, I get to be creative in raising you. You drive on excitement. I get the opportunity to come up with different ways of doing things, so that you don't get bored. I love that you find many things interesting and want to learn more about them. I am blessed with having to opportunity to home school you and to help your mind grow.It is heart warming to me that I taught you how to multiply, and many other concepts. You are very special and dear to my heart. I am very blessed to have you for a son.  Aidan, you are so vibrant and love to do many things as well. I enjoy your energy, I just wish I had some. You make me want to get up and dance, run around, and raise cain when we play around. You are amazing. My In laws.. Barry and Linda. I have learned many amazing things from you over the last 11 years. You guys are amazing with everything that you do. You always think of others before yourselves. You are very special to many people. Thank you for all that you do for me and my family. I love you. My friend Jill. There are so many joyful words that I can say and be thankful for Jill. This past summer Jill really helped me deal with my sister's move. Jill has helped me get back into exercising. I am not working much in my stunt roles or doing as much landscaping so I don't get as much exercise as I use to. Jill is Jill. She is vibrant and always makes me feel happy even if there is nothing to say. She means so much to me. She is a good listener even if I am rambling on about yarn, or whatever she will still listen. Jill you rock. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you all for being there for me. All my family members bring smiles to my face. I wish we could all get together more often. I do miss how close we use to be.You all mean so much to me. May your lives be blessed as my life is blessed with you all in it.

2 comments:

bunnits said...

Thanks for sharing your love. And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I'm behind on a Thanksgiving post--to much cooking and eating!!

Anonymous said...

You make me cry and there is not a day that goes by that I think of you and wish I was here to see you more often. No one get's me like you do... I am enjoying learning for the first time in my life I feel good when I go to work. I miss you every day! I love you!