Friday, September 12, 2008

New Bracelet Patterns

Well here are 2 more designs I have made. This one I will sell the pattern and donate the money to the charity my friend is going to run the New York marathon for. She is going to email me the details. I want to help her raise money so she can run. She is a breast cancer survivor and I can't run with her, so I thought this was the next best thing that I could do. Everything will be up on my etsy site in about 3 days. This project took me 1 1/2 days at work to make.
I made this Israeli flag to show my support for the Jewish people. I will also be donating money to Ezra International. They help Jewish people all over the world financially so that they can make their way back home to Israel. Their web site is http://www.ezrausa.org/ They do amazing work. Check them out.I have woven about 40 inches so far. I started weaving with this yarn with puff balls on it. I like it. It is also fun to weave with. Well I am off to making more bracelets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome, I could make them foor Nurses!

inkberryblue said...

What a lovely gesture to make towards your friend.

Your weaving looks like fun ~ I haven't woven anything for years but recall really loving working with reactive dyes called Napthol and Dyazo. I remember painting them on while I was threading up the loom.

Thank you for dropping by Inkberryblue and leaving a comment. I've enjoyed looking through your blog.

Hope you have a great week. =]

m said...

I love all your bracelets. Nice work!

Telairea said...

Where in the world did you find the printed instructions to MAKE an inkle loom. I have been (what feels to be) ALL over the net 5 times trying to find a site that tells me how to build my own and cant not find a valid site. I find many that are just broken links or ones that have the words "made an inkle loom" .... HELP