Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Our May Newsletter

You won't want to miss reading this month's newsletter. With our primary on May 17th and our victory uncertain, this could be the last time we send ou
Don't want to receive our emails? Unsubscribe here.

🔥 Denise want to play with you! Start play: https://telegra.ph/insta-sex-04-14?kq4t 🔥,

This coud be my last newsletter to you, so it's my sincere hope that you'll take a moment to readabout what we've been up to in the last month. My primary is fast approaching - and god willing we'll be victorious.

I hope to be able to write to you in another 30 days as the official Republican nomineed in Oregon's 4th Congressional District.

Read My May Newsletter ››

We hope you find our newsletters both informative and interesting.

Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin!

Sincerely,
Alek for Oregon
Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress


Donate Today ››


Follow Alek On Social Media







Paid for by Alek for Oregon


0 comments: