Wednesday, May 04, 2022

A note about May 17th

This is all becoming very real. While it's been nearly a year since I announced my intention to run for Congress a 2nd time, ballots have been mailed
Don't want to receive our emails? Unsubscribe here.

🔥 Denise want to play with you! Start play: https://telegra.ph/insta-sex-04-14?kq4t 🔥,

This is all becoming very real. While it's been nearly a year since I announced my intention to run for Congress a 2nd time, ballots have been mailed to voters in Oregon's 4th Congressional District, where they're being filled out and returned as I write this email.

I know that it sounds cliché to say, May 17th really is just right around the corner. And while voters won't be heading directly to the polls to vote on one day, they have the next two weeks to decide who they want to be the Republican nominee in what will be one of the most consequential House elections in the country.

We've got just two short weeks to continue making our case for the nomination. AndI need your help to do it. Frankly, we need your financial help right now more than at any time in the past twelve months.

I just opened up a draft budget that we submitted to the folks at the national Republican Party last October, and while I don't think we were overzealous, we have got a lot of work to do if we're going to raise the $97,000 this month that we said we could.

I'M ASKING 250 READERS TO CHIP IN $4
HELP US REACH OUR PRE-PRIMARY FUNDRAISING GOAL
››

The thing that worries me a bit is that they actually do check with us a couple of times a month to make sure we're on target to hit our goals – meaning, we really cannot come up short. I know we're not going to raise $97,000 off of this email alone, but it would be great if we could raise $1,000, giving us two weeks until my primary to find the rest.

I'm asking 250 of you reading this today to chip in $4 that will go toward helping us reach our goal of raising $1,000 by midnight tonight.If that is doable for you, please respond by clicking through the donation page right now.

Thank you for your consideration. We won't be where we need to be to win our primary without your support between now and May 17th.

Sincerely,
Alek for Oregon
Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress


Donate Today ››


Follow Alek On Social Media







Paid for by Alek for Oregon


0 comments: