Thursday, April 21, 2022

Will you enlist with me?

There are reasons people don't go into war alone – defeating an enemy requires a squad, a platoon, a team focused on one mission and willing to give i
Alek for Oregon
🔥 Denise want to play with you! Start play: https://telegra.ph/insta-sex-04-14?kq4t 🔥,

My name is Alek Skarlatos, I am a former National Guardsman, an American Patriot, a proud Republican, and I'm diligently working to secure the Republican nomination in Oregon's 4th district, which is going to be one of the closest races in the upcoming midterm elections. This year, in particular, is going to be a battle for the ages, in large part owing to the fact that the seat I'm running for has no incumbent for the first time since 1986!

There is a chance you might even recognize me from the film the 15:17 to Paris, directed by Clint Eastwood.

Alek for Oregon
Anthony Sadler, Spencer Stone, and I accepting the Hero Award from Clint Eastwood on June 4, 2016, in California.

 ENLIST WITH ME TODAY  ➞ 


I had just finished serving our great nation in Afghanistan when I decided to take a vacation with my two childhood friends in Europe during the summer of 2015. We were traveling on a train to Paris when a terrorist armed with a gun, a jar of gasoline, and 270 rounds of ammunition attempted to take over our train and kill us all.

My two best friends, brave travelers and I made the decision to stand up for freedom in the face of terrorism - we took out this threat and saved countless lives. Most importantly, we did it together, as a team.

Just like my friends and I had each other's backs on that fateful day,I am asking you to have mine in this fight against an entrenched liberal Democrat interests who will stop at nothing – and spend million – to defeat me, in what is shaping up to be one of the most hotly contested races in the country come this fall.

Over the last several months we've seen a groundswell of support from every corner of the country. From Republican leaders in Washington, D.C. to folks in Oregon's 4th district, to the more than 9,000 conservatives who have made a contribution to help me clinch this important victory for the Republican Party.

While we've won the support of many, it's going to take a team to win this race. I need help and I'm asking if you wouldn't mind joining our efforts and enlisting with me in this fight today.

 ENLIST WITH ME TODAY  ➞ 

There are reasons people don't go into war alone – defeating an enemy requires a squad, a platoon, a team focused on one mission and willing to give it all they got! As a veteran running for Congress, I know I need a team of grassroots conservatives to help me win, which is why I am reaching out to you.

Can I count on you to follow me into this battle?

God Bless,
Alek Skarlatos
alek
Alek for Oregon
Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress

Won't you join me in this fight?

 ENLIST WITH ME TODAY  ➞ 









Alek for Oregon Alek is a former Oregon National Guardsman, completing a nine-month deployment in Afghanistan. Alek, along with four others, stopped an armed terrorist on a Paris-bound train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris in August 2015. His heroism earned him several awards and medals around the world. To support Alek's campaign chip in $5 or more today!


Facebook Twitter

www.alekfororegon.com

Alek Skarlatos is a former Oregon National Guardsman. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of Homeland Security or the Department of Defense.

Paid For By Alek For Oregon


Don't want to receive any more of our emails? unsubscribe

0 comments: