Sunday, April 24, 2022

Can I borrow you for a moment?

On Friday afternoon I sent out an email calling for 200 donors to make a contribution of any amount to our primary day election fund.
Alek for Oregon

🔥 Denise want to play with you! Start play: https://telegra.ph/insta-sex-04-14?kq4t 🔥,

Happy Sunday, I hope you're getting some rest. My apologies for reaching out to you on the weekend, but truth be told we're running out of time before our primary to raise the cash we need to win the nomination and turn our focus to winning the general election.

On Friday afternoon I sent out an email calling for 200 donors to make a contribution of any amount to our primary day election fund. Yet, we're falling short. Yesterday just 56 conservatives on my email list answered the call.

I never want to shame anyone into doing ANYTHING, but if there were a moment, I might consider it, today would be it. I desperately want to reach our goal of raising $30,000 by our primary on May 17th, but we're running out of time to do so…

I consider every one of you an integral part of my campaign team and I'm so grateful that you're reading this today.

 MAKE A GIFT OF $7.50 ➞ 



Thank you very much,
Alek for Oregon
Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress

HELP ME HIT MY GOAL
 MAKE A GIFT OF $7.50 ➞ 







Alek for Oregon Alek is a former Oregon National Guardsman, completing a nine-month deployment in Afghanistan. Alek, along with four others, stopped an armed terrorist on a Paris-bound train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris in August 2015. His heroism earned him several awards and medals around the world. To support Alek's campaign chip in $5 or more today!


Facebook Twitter

www.alekfororegon.com


Paid For By Alek For Oregon


Don't want to receive any more of our emails? unsubscribe

0 comments: